MAGNET’s board of directors is an integral part of the mission to grow and strengthen manufacturing in Northeast Ohio. With more than 25 members, the MAGNET board has manufacturing leaders working side by side with community, education, and consulting professionals who share a passion for the industry. Together, the board helps set MAGNET’s strategy and connects MAGNET to the community.
“Our communities of Northeast Ohio depend upon the long term success of manufacturing.”
— Chris Mapes, CEO, Lincoln Electric
Meet MAGNET’s Board of Directors
- Marcia Ballinger | President, Lorain County Community College
- Elizabeth Barry | President and CEO, Delta Systems
- John R. Brandt | Chief Executive Officer, MPI Group
- Peter Broer | President, Lumitex, Inc.
- Felix M. Brueck | Director Emeritus, McKinsey & Co.
- J. Scott Cade | Managing Director, Cade Consulting Partners
- Michael Canty | President and CEO, Alloy Bellows
- Ward Dumm | VP of Operations, Swagelok
- Larry Fulton | CEO, LEFCO Worthington
- Mike Garvey | CEO, M7 Technologies
- Peter J. Goumas | VP Operations, BWX Technologies
- Ron Hammond | Chief Supply Chain Officer and VP, Gojo
- Edward (Ned) W. Hill | Professor of Public Affairs and City & Regional Planning, The Ohio State University
- Eric Hillenbrand | Managing Director, AlixPartners, LLP
- Tim Holmes | Head of Corporate Banking, PNC
- David Jarus | Principal, Innovation for Profit
- Alex Johnson | President, Cuyahoga Community College
- Doug Lance Sr. | President Cleveland Operations, Lincoln Electric Company
- Stephen Lovass | Executive Vice President, Nordson Corporation
- James McGuffin-Cawley | Sr. Associate Dean, Case Western Reserve University
- Elie Merheb | President and CEO, Kent Adhesive Products
- Brad Roller | Chair, Vistage International, Inc., former manufacturing CEO
- Joseph D. Roman | President & CEO, Greater Cleveland Partnership
- Tim Rosengarten| VP, Continuous Improvement, Voss Industries
- Jack H. Schron | President, Jergens Inc.
- Steven Senkfor | CEO, Gates Pike Consulting, former manufacturing CEO
- Jeff Sinclair | Director Emeritus, McKinsey & Co.
- Sanjay Singh | Executive Chairman, Mace
- Tim Swanson | CEO, Bettcher Industries
- Aaron Swartz | Partner, Ernst & Young
- Carolee Vanicek | Vice President, Timken
Learn more about how we’re moving the region forward.
Learn more about MAGNET's mission and vision for a thriving manufacturing economy in Ohio.