So we went out shopping over the weekend stealing some time out and I wanted to be all decked up as we were going out after almost a month! Yep! January didn't start well for us and we were highly stressed out and this outing was like a stress buster. Anyways, moving on to the look!
I wanted play with my Tom Ford Orchid Haze quad and wanted to create very soft and hazy look paired with soft rose-y pink lips, which didn't look over the top for roaming around in a mall! Rosey-mauvy hues in the quad make it perfect for a soft and romantic look. To ground the look and as wide elongated eyes look very flattering on me, so I decided to wing out my liner a little bit and extended it till the inner most corner. To follow the soft romantic theme, I decided to leave the lower lash line, which gave the look a very innocent feel (according me :-D).
I paired soft rosey-mauvy hues in eyes with soft focus flawless skin, which I achieved using Becca Back Light Filter Primer and MUFE Ultra HD Liquid Foundation, and rose petal soft pink lip color using Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro #501.
I kept rest of my face very soft as well to go with the romantic theme - for my bronzer I used Chanel Borronze Universal Bronzing Base (Review here) and Lumière D'été Illumination Powder (LE, view in action here), Rose Initial JC Blush for (Review here) naturally flushed look and Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter Pressed in Moonstone.
- Becca Back Light Primer Filter
- MUFE Ultra HD Foundation (liquid) Y405 or 153
- Chanel Poudre Universal #40 (review here)
- Chanel Bronze Universal (Review here)
- Lumière D'été Illumination Powder (LE, view in action here)
- Chanel JC Blush in Rose Initial (Review here)
- Tom Ford Orchid Haze quad
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in Perversion
- L'oreal million lashes mascara
- MAC Lip Liner in Soar
- Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro #501
I hope you guys liked the look and found a few tips and tricks that I have shared helpful.
Lots of love