So finally got to play with makeup and take pictures to share the look using some of my picks Chanel Méditerrannée collection for Summer 2015.
I have been using Lumière D'été Illumination Powder as bronzer non-stop and the stylo eyeshadow Laurier Rose, which is a rosey-coppery shade. This look is largely inspired by the look that the model is wearing for campaign of this collection. Little bit of color in eyes and glossy red lips, bronzed skin and glossy red lips, makes it super summery and much more wearable.
- Diorskin forever flawless fusion wear foundation #30 + Kevin Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhance #SX11 (sample)
- Bobbi Brown Corrector 'Dark Peach' + Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer 'Ginger' + Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder 'Dimlight'
- Chanel Lumière D'été Illumination Powder (Pictures here)
- Chanel JC Blush 'Mallice'
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter 'Moonstone'
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC Paint Pot 'Idyllic' (LE)
- Chanel Stylo Eyeshadow Croyon 'Laurier Rose' (Pictures here)
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette 'Candied Violet'
- Urban Decay 24x7 eye pencil 'Ransom'
- Maybelline the Falsies Mascara
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow wiz 'Chocolate'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade 'Chocolate'
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
- Chanel Glossimer 'Allegria' (Pictures here)
I quite like this look as it hardly takes any time and still looks glamorous. I finished this look in straight 20-25 mins, which is very fast considering how slow I am when it comes to makeup.
I hope you liked the look and my interpretation of the Chanel Méditerrannée Collection's campaign look.
Lots of Love