Hope you all are happy and healthy.
I have a brand new tutorial in this video for the holidays. This look is ultra glamorous and vampy, great for holidays parties and night out with friends. I did this look last month for a dinner party at and posted a pic on my Instagram (see the pic below). Thanks to Dr. Neeraj Navare of Beauty-Traveller who helped me in finalizing the look. In that look I had applied the lipstick as a stain and had finished it with a little bit of lipglass. However, I modified it today for a full blown out look for holidays with bold eyes and bold lips.
|Instagram Pic taken from my IPhone!|
- YSL Le Teint Touch Eclat Foundation BD50 + Guerlain Parur Aqua Radiant Feel Good Foundation #30
- MAC Prolong Wear Concealer in NC42 + Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder #2
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC42
- Diorskin Nude Powder #40
- Nars Laguna Bronzer
- MAC Mineralized blush in Love Thing (Review Here)
- Chanel Poudre Signee de Chanel Highlighter (Review Here)
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC Deep Blue Green Pigment, Carbon e/s, Urban Decay Naked e/s (from the Naked Palette), Vanilla Pigment
- Bourjois Smokey Pencil in Ultra Black
- YSL Shocking Mascara
- MAC Lip pencil in Burgundy
- MAC Lipstick in Diva
- MAC Lipglass in Lust for Life (Review here)
Here are a couple of pictures of the look:
Watch the video below if you want to know how to get this look:
I hope you liked the look and enjoyed the video. You can subscribe to my YouTube channel here.
Lots of Love
Follow me on: