Hope you all are happy and healthy.
I have put together this look for New Years Eve party or just about any night, which is dark and smokey but also has a pop of color. I hope you all try this look and if you do, please share your pics with me either on Twitter or Facebook. I would love to see your versions! :-)
List of Products:
- MUFE Matte Velvet+ in #55
- MAC Prolong wear concealer NC 42 + Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder #2
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC 42 for hiding dark spots
- MAC MSF Natural in Medium Dark
- MAC Pinch o Peach + Style
- Nars Bronzer in Casino
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette: Smokeout, Rewind, Madness, Prank, Dope, Habit
- Bourjois Smokey Pencil in Ultra Black
- Lancôme Kohl in Love Pencil in Deep Water Blue (Review here)
- Le Volume de Chanel Mascara in Noir
- MAC See Sheer Lipstick
- Guerlain Maxi Shine Lipgloss #468 in Candy Strip
If you want to know how to get this look step by step then watch this video:
I hope you all liked the look.
Have a lovely week ahead.
Lots of Love