Hope you all are happy and healthy.
This look is rather very simple with not much drama on eyes or lips. But, very glamorous because of the colored winged liner and berry lips that goes well with the season! This look is very wearable whether it's a work party or a night out with friends. You can also switch the colored liner to a color of your choice.
- YSL Le Teint Touch Eclat Foundation BD50 + Guerlain Parur Aqua Radiant Feel Good Foundation #30
- MAC Prolong Wear Concealer in NC42 + Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder #2
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC42
- Nars Laguna Bronzer
- MAC Blush in Breezy (Review Here)
- Lancome Rose Moon Highlighter
- MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- MAC eye shadows: Texture, Wedge, Swiss Chocolate, Vanilla, Prance (LE)
- MAC Fluidline in Waveline
- YSL Eye Pencil in Black
- Chanel Le Crayon Kohl in Clair
- Le Volume de Chanel Mascara (Review Here)
- MAC Mattene Lipstick in Deliciously Forbidden (Review here)
A few more pictures of the look:
Watch the video to know how to get this look step by step:
I hope you liked the look. Subscribe to my YT channel here for make-up tutorials and more- MAKEUPBYEESHA.
Have a lovely weekend.
Lots of Love
Follow me on: