Hope you all are happy and healthy.
This look is a medley of oranges, copper and burgundy to smoke out a little bit. This is quite a dramatic look and you can decide for yourself a suitable occasion to sport this look.
In the video the part where I applied the Copper Sparkle pigment on lids did not get recorded. Actually, the file got corrupted for this part. I have no clue why this happened. It was a file of about 12 mins duration and post 8 mins or so, it was corrupt. So, it was recorded to my understanding, but, actually it did not. My sincere apologies for this mishap.
- Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation #24 (Review here)
- MAC Prolong Wear Concealer in NC 42 + Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Powder #2 (Review here)
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer NC 42
- MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural Medium Plus
- Nars Laguna Bronzer
- MAC Blush in Modern Mandarin
- Dior Amber Diamond (review here)
- MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
- MAC eye shadows: Brick Red, Rule, Brule, Deep Damson, Copper Sparkle Pigment
- Bourjois Smokey eye pencil in Ultra Black
- Le Volume de Chanel Mascara in Noir (review here)
- YSL Shocking Liquid Eyeliner Pen
- MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick in Bare Again
- Estee Lauder Lip Gloss in Sugar Rush
Watch the video below to know how to exactly do it:
I hope you liked the look and enjoyed the video. Please subscribe to my YT Channel Makeupbyeesha
Have a lovely weekend ahead.
Lots of Love
Follow me on: