Hope you all are happy and healthy.
Another week passed by and I can't believe that the weekend is already here.
I did this look today trying the feline flick, though messed up a bit at the flick near the tear duct as the natural fold of my lid extends to the tear duct which is weird. Paired it with a brownish red lipstick, to make it more wearable. I think this look is great for the festive season that is just round the corner in India.
The MAC Rose Gold pigment that I have used here is a Pro product which I could see on the MAC Cosmetic's website, but the SA at Juhu Pro store was not aware of this particular shade. A dear friend gifted this shade to me recently.
- Dior Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Foundation #30
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer NC42 (For blemishes)
- MAC Prolong Wear Concealer in NC42 (For under eyes)
- Diorskin Nude Natural Glow Fresh Powder #40
- Nars bronzer in Casino (for contouring)
- Nars blush in Taos
- Dior Amber Diamond
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC Eye shadows & Pigments: Folie, Texture, Rose Gold (p/g), Vanilla (p/g)
- Inglot Kohl in Black
- Lancôme Artliner in Noir Black
- Chanel Le Volume de Chanel Mascara in Noir
- MAC Dubbonet
Here are some close-ups and more pictures of the look.
I hope you all liked the look.
Have a lovely weekend.
Lots of Love