Hope you all are happy and healthy.
Finally, a video tutorial! I am super duper excited about this video! I decided to a make-up tutorial for my first video as this one think which I like the most, and, I am sure a lot of also like watching make-up tutorials!
I drew inspiration for this look from Kenneth Cole's Autumn/ Winter Collection Show in New York Fashion Week Fall 2013. Check for pictures here. The look has matte Ombré Red lip. The make-up artist has kept the rest of the look very simple. I have slightly tweaked it to suit my dark hair, eyes, brows, etc. I created a soft winged cat eye and used a little bit of blush on the apples of my cheek. This look suits Fall/Winter and the Indian festivals a lot. I gave Ombré Lips a try and hopefully it turned out well!
List of products used:
- YSL Le Teint de Touche Eclat foundation in BD50 (Review here) + Guerlain Parur Aqua Radiant - Feel Good Foundation #23 (Review here)
- MAC Prolong Wear Concealer in NC42 + Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder #2 (review here) under eyes
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC42 for concealing spots
- MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural Medium-Dark
- MAC Powder Blush in Plum Foolery (Review here)
- MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
- MAC eye shadows: Retrospeck, Wedge, Brun
- Bourjois Smokey Eye Pencil in Ultra Black
- MAC Lip Pencils: Currant & Kiss me Quick
- MAC Lipsticks: Diva & Ruby Woo
- Face: Sigma F82 for foundation, Sigma P82 for under eye concealer, Sigma E05 for spot concealing, Chanel Powder Brush #1, MAC 168 for blush
- Eyes: Sigma E 60, E 70, MAC 222
- Lips: Lancôme Lip Brush #9
Here are some pictures:
Check out my video below to know how I did the look:
I hope you enjoyed the video and liked the look. Do share your views about the video quality (which is not the best) in the comments below. Also, if I should continue making videos?
Have a lovely week.
Lots of Love