Hope you all are happy and healthy.
I have a makeup tutorial today inspired by the changing season. Changing season not really true for Mumbai! But, in many parts of the world the season has already started changing from Summer to Autumn. I did the eyes inspired by changing season using gold, green and navy colors that are predominantly Autumn Colors. I paired the colorful eyes with coral lips and cheeks to capture the warmth that is still there in the weather. Hope this makes sense.
- YSL Le Teint Touch Eclat Illuminating Foundation in Beige Dore
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC 42 + Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder #2 for hiding my under eye darkness (Click here to see my routine)
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC42 for hiding my blemishes and dark spots
- Chanel Soleil de Tan Bronze Universal (applied with a large kabuki brush under my cheek bones, under my jaw line and on the temples)
- Nars Bronzer in Laguna (contoured in the hollows of my cheeks and nose a little bit using a small brush)
- Nars Blush in Amour
- Nars Highlighter in Albatross
- MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
- MAC Eyeshadows: Goldmine, Humid, Prussian, Juxt
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Gel Liner in Stay Midnight
- Inglot Kohl in Black
- Le Volume de Chanel Mascara in Noir
- MAC Hibiscus Lipstick
- Estee Lauder lipgloss in Rock Candy
Here's a step by step tutorial:
- Step 1: Started with priming my lids using MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot
- Step 2: Applied Goldmine eye shadow in the inner half of the lid using MAC 239 brush
- Step 3: Applied Humid in the outer half of the lid using MAC 239 brush and blend the two colors well.
- Step 5: Applied Juxt eye shadow on the brow bone, using MAC 224 brush, to act as a transition color
- Step 6: Applied Prussian eye shadow under the lower lash line using MAC 219 brush
- Step 7: Applied Goldmine eye shadow in the inner corner of the lower lash line. Then traced Estee Lauder Gel liner in Stay Midnight in the lower water line and Inglot Kohl in the upper water line. Finished the look with the same Estee Lauder gel liner on upper lash line and mascara. Filled the brows using MAC Brun eye shadow and MAC Clear Gel.
I hope you all liked the look inspired by changing season in many parts of the world.
Have a lovely week ahead.
Lots of Love