Hope you all are happy and healthy.
I did another look just before leaving for the vacation using this beautiful plum shade from MAC called 'Plum Dressing'. I created a smokey look which, I think, is very glamorous yet wearable. Paired it with rather simple lips and cheeks.
Pictures and swatch of Plum Dressing:
And the look:
Full list of products I used to create the look:
- Lancome Teint Idol Ultra Foundation
- MAC Pro Long Wear Concealer in NC 42 + Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder #2
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer NC 42 for hiding blemishes
- MAC MSF Natural Medium-Dark
- Nars Laguna Bronzer
- Nars Orgasm Blush
- Nars Albatross Highlighter
- MAC Paint Pot in Painterly & Artifact
- MAC eye shadows: Plum Dressing, Twinks, Deep Damson, Sweet Lust
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on eye pencil in Zero.
- Maybelline Falsies Mascara
- MAC Brun eye shadow + MAC Clear Gel for setting the brows in place
- Revlon Color Burst Lipstick in Rosey Nude
- MAC Lipglass in Nymphette
Here is the step by step pictorial on how I achieved the look:
- Step 1: Primed my lids using MAC Painterly Paint pot
- Step 2: Applied MAC Artifact Paint Pot using fingers
- Step 3: Applied Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on eye pencil in Zero and smudged it into outer 'V' using MAC Deep Damson eye shadow. I used MAC 219 brush for this step.
- Step: 4: Applied the same Urban Decay 'Zero' eye pencil in the water lines. Then using MAC 219 brush smudged MAC Deep Damson eye shadow under the lower lash line leaving the very inner third blank.
- Step 5: Applied MAC Twinks eye shadow in the crease using MAC 217 brush
- Step 6: Applied the same Twinks eye shadow under the lower lash line (in the middle) using MAC 219 brush
- Step 7: Applied Plum Dressing eye shadow on the lid where ever the Artifact Paint Pot is visible
I hope you all liked the look. Have you tried MAC Plum Dressing eye shadow? I just love how gorgeous this shadow is.
Have a lovely week ahead.
Lots of Love