Hope you all are happy and healthy.
I bought these two amazing products yesterday and couldn't resist myself from playing with them. Of course, Guerlain's Turandot Palette is not new in the market. It was launched with Guerlain's Holiday 2012 collection, which I bought only yesterday. Another, product is lip mix from MAC Pro Range, Crimson, which is a permanent product.
Here are the products used to create the look:
- Le Teint Touch Eclat Illuminating Foundation #BD50 Beige Dore
- MAC Pro Long wear Concealer in NC42 + Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder #2 for under eye dark circles
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC 42 for blemishes
- Nars Bronzer in Laguna
- Nars Blush in Luster
- Nars highlighter in Albatross
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Guerlain Turandot Palette
- MAC Vanilla eye shadow under the brows
- MAC eyeshadow in Brun to fill the brows + MAC Clear Brow gel to set them in place
- Maybelline Falsies Mascara
- MAC Lipmix in Crimson (Pro product)
Here is the step by step tutorial on how I got the look:
- Step 1: Primed my lid with Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Step 2: Applied dark brown eyepencil close to lash line
- Step 4: Apply the lighter shade from the middle row in the outer half of the lid:
- Step 5: Apply the irredescent gold eye shadow on the left side of the palette in the inner third of the palette. The gold is not popping here in the picture, but in real life it looks extremely beautiful.
- Step 6: Blend everything using MAC Soft Brown eye shadow (I used it very lightly). Apply the shimmer dark brown shade under the lower lash line and on upper lash line using the pointer side of the applicator that came with the palette. Also, apply the gold eye shadow from the palette in the inner third of lower lash line.
- Step 7: Finished the look by apply the same dark brown pencil in the lower water line, a black eye pencil in upper water line and Maybelline Falsies Mascara.
I will share the review of both these products, the palette (with few more looks) and lipmix very soon (already liking it very much). Hope you liked the look.
Have a lovely weekend.
Lots of Love