Hope you all are happy and healthy.
I have this really simple look for you guys today. This look is very quick and easy yet very glamorous, great for an evening out. Fairly simple eyes & cheeks, with red lips. This look is really my no brainer look and wear it whenever in doubt, what to wear!
- Clinique Pore minimizing primer
- Guerlain Aqua Feel Good Foundation #23
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC 42 + Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder #2 (hide under eye circles)
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC 42 to hide blemishes and around the lips
- Nars Blush in Lustre
- Guerlain Terracotta Bronzer #20
- Nars highlighter in Albatross
- MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot
- Urban Decay Naked Palette: Sidecar (lids & inner corner under lower lash line), Buck (Crease), Naked (lightly on the browbone), Hustle + Creep (in the outer corner and very lightly along the upper & lower lash line) & Virgin (brow highlight & inner corner)
- Chambor tattoo pencil (dark brown shade, actual shade name got erased) in the lower water line
- Urban Decay 24/7 eyepencil in Zero on upper water line
- Maybelline Falsies Mascara
- MAC Brun eyeshadow & MAC Clear gel for brows
- Shiseido Lacquor Rouge #RD607. This is a stunner lip product which I am loving to the core. Will review it soon.
I hope you liked this simple look with red lips. I am suffering from red lips mania and pick up anything which is a red lipstick/ gloss. I feel red lips immediately amps up the look to another level and look very glamorous. What do think?
Have a lovely week ahead.
Lots of Love
Follow me on: