Hope you all are happy and healthy.
Chanel recently launched its Revelation de Chanel Collection in India with brand new Glossimers and a nail polish Taboo. I picked the nail polish and a Glossimer Crushed Cherry from the collection. Ever since I bought the glossimer I wanted to do a vamp look. This Glossimer always reminded me of a vamp or a goth goddess. More on the Glossimer in a separate review. Here is the vamp look which I put together! I loved how glamorous this look is, with exaggerated sparkling eyes and dark vampy lips!
List of products used to create the look:
- Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation (review here)
- MAC Pro Long Wear Concealer in NC 42 for under eye dark circles
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC 42 for blemishes and around the lips to clean up edges
- MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation NC 42
- Guerlain Terracotta Bronzer #20
- MAC Mineralize Blush in Gentle (Review here)
- MAC Cream Color Base in Pearl
- MAC Soft Ocher paint pot
- MAC eyeshadows on eyes - Electra, Silvering, Print, Typographic, Wedge, Brule, Pigment Reflects in Pearl
- Brows: MAC eyeshadow in Brun and Clear Brow Gel
- Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil in Zero
- Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
- MAC Lip pencil in Nightmoth
- Chanel Glossimer in Crushed Cherry
Here is step by step picture tutorial to get the look:
- Step 1: I started with priming the lids with Soft Ochre Paint Pot from MAC
- Step 2: Smudged Urban Decay 24/6 eye pencil in Zero on the upper lash line
- Step 3: Applied MAC Wedge eye shadow in crease blending it up to the brow bone using MAC 224 brush.
- Step 5: Applied Urban Decay 24/7 Zero in upper and lower water lines and dusted MAC Silvering eye shadow all over the lid using Sigma E55 eye shading brush
- Step 6: Darkened the outer corner using MAC Typographic eye shadow using MAC 217 brush
- Step 7: At this stage I applied concealer under the eyes. Apply MAC eyeshadow in Print under outer 2/3rd, MAC Typographic eyeshadow in outer corner and MAC Electra eyeshadow in the inner third of the lower lash line.
- Step 9: Finished the look with two coats of Maybelline the Falsies Mascara and filling the brows using MAC Brun eye shadow and setting them in place with MAC Clear Brow Gel
Here are few more pictures of the completed look:
I hope you all liked the look as much as I liked it. I know, these kind of vampy looks are more popular during winters, but, the gloomy cloudy weather in Mumbai and the Chanel Glossimer inspired me to do this vampy look. This look is definitely very glamorous and I leave it you to decide for yourself where you would be more comfortable to wear this look. I would wear this look anytime for a night out with friends.
Hope you all are having a lovely week ahead.
Lots of Love
Follow me on: