Hope you all are happy and healthy.
I have been really slow in posting these days. The reason being BAD natural lighting as it rained throughout the past week. I highly depend on natural light for taking my pictures, so all the pictures that I took last week were absolutely gross and not worth posting. Today, however, was bright and sunny throughout the day and I squeezed out some time to do a make-up tutorial. This look is very bright and fun, inspired by sparkling & crackling fresh water.
Here is a list of products used to create this look :
- Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation #24 Beige Ambre (Review here)
- MAC Pro Long Wear Concealer in NC42 (Under Eyes)
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC42 (Blemishes)
- MAC MSF Natural in Medium-Dark
- Nars Bronzer in Laguna
- MAC Powder Blush in Pinch o'peach
- MAC Cream Color Base in Hush
- MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
- MAC Eyeshadows: Freshwater, Shimmermoss, Humid, Shroom, Reflects in Transparent Teal
- Lancôme Kohl in Love in Deepwater Blue (review here)
- Clinique Gel eyeliner in True Black
- Maybelline the Falsies Mascara
- Combo of MAC Lipglass - Cultures, Lychee Luxe & Pink Lemonade
Here is the step by step tutorial to get the look:
- Step 5: Apply the three eye shadows under the lower lashline
- Apply 6: Lancôme Kohl in Deepwater Blue in lower water line and tightline upper water line using Inglot Black Kohl
- Step 7: Highlight the inner tear duct and brows using MAC eye shadow in Shroom
- Apply 8: Apply black liner on the upper lash line and finish the look with couple of coats mascara
Here are few more pictures of the whole look:
I hope you all liked the look. This is kind of over the top look, you can decide for yourself where you would like to wear this look.
Have a lovely week ahead.
Lots of Love
Follow me on: