Hope you all are happy and healthy.
I have my first ever giveaway going on to Thank one and all who have supported the blog for past two years. Click here to enter the giveaway.
I have also put up some really cool products on sale. They are from brands like Elizabeth Arden, MAC Cosmetics, Revlon, Maybelline, etc. Click here for my Blog Sale.
So, coming to this post. Now that the warm climate is here (Mumbai is always warm!) and lot of colorful looks for Spring/ Summer are trending in the blogosphere, I also decided to do a colorful look inspired by vibrant colors of the season. One thing which I wanted to ensure was, to do a look which is wearable by most of the people of different ethnicity, color and age group and which is suitable for lot more occasions and not limited to night outs or parties. So, decide for yourself where you would want to wear this look.
I have used a very neutral shade on lids while used a lot of colors in the crease and lower lash line. Believe me, this makes the look a lot more wearable, yet looks very vibrant and colorful.
Here are the exact products I used to create this look and a step wise tutorial:
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW35 for under eye dark circles
- Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation #24 Beige Amber
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC42 for blemishes
- Dior Skin Nude Powder #40
- Nars Blush in Orgasm
- Nars Bronzer in Laguna
- Nars Highlighter in Albatross
- MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
- MAC Eyeshadows - Shroom, Texture, Vex, Satellite Dreams, Shocoholic, Indian Ink (Pro) & Brun (for brows)
- Chanel Soft Touch Eyeshadow Safari
- MAC Clear Brow Gel
- Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencils in Ransom and Zero
- Clinique Gel eyeliner in True Black
- Maybelline Volume Express The Falsies Mascara
- Combo of MAC Lipglasses in Lychee Luxe and Pink Poodle
Step wise tutorial to get the look:
- Step 1: Start with priming your lids with Soft Ochre Paint Pot
- Step 2: Apply MAC eyeshadow in Shroom in the inner third of the lid and Chanel Safari on the rest of the lid using a flat stiff shader brush like Sigma E55 or MAC 239.
- Step 3: Combine Satellite Dreams and Shocogolic eyeshadows and apply in the crease using MAC 224 brush.
- Step 4: Apply Indian Ink in the outer V and blend using MAC 217 brush
- Step 5: Apply Texture eyeshadow on the browbone using MAC 224 brush
- Step 6: Trace Ransom eyepencil under the outer two third of the lower lash line and blend it using MAC Shocoholic and Satellite Dreams eyeshadows and darken the outer corner with Indian Ink.
- Step 7: Mix Shroom and Vex eyeshadows and apply under the highest point of your brows and in the tear duct (I forgot to apply in e/s tear duct at this point, applied it after the whole look was complete. But, you should apply it now).
- Step 8: Apply eyepencil in Zero in the water lines and gel liner on the upper lash line. Finish the look with Maybelline Volume Express The Falsies Mascara to complete the look. Also, I filled up my brows using Brun eyeshadow and fixed them with MAC Clear Brow Gel.
Here are some more pictures of the whole look:
I hope you all liked the look. Do share your pictures if you recreate the look.
Have lovely week ahead.
Lots of Love