Hope you all are doing well.
I have been seriously sick since I returned from the vacation. It was the worst throat infection I have ever had in my entire life. Anyhow, I am feeling much better now. Hence a quick post.
Did this quick look just to look better, in a sense that I didn't want to look ill and dull. It turned out well so thought of sharing with you guys. It's quick that can be achieved in just 15 - 20 mins. Great look when you are in a hurry and want to look put together and glamorous. I thought the look is a nice combo of cool and warm products. The eye shadow has very strong cool undertones and hence paired it with warm lips and cheeks.
I have used a couple of my favorite products from Chanel, Illusion D'ombre eye shadow in Illusoire and Poude Signee De Chanel Illuminating Powder and my favorite lip combo Revlon Color burst lipstick in Peach and MAC Lipglass in Lychee Luxe. Continue reading to know the exact products used to create this look.
- Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer in Dark
- Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Stromboli
- Dior Skin Nude Powder #40
- MAC Powder Blush in Modern Manderine
- Nars Bronzer in Laguna
- Poudre Signee De Chanel Illuminating Powder
- Chanel Illusion D' Ombre eyeshadow in Illusoire
- MAC Texture e/s to blend
- MAC Vanila Pigment in ther inner corners
- Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Zero
- Maybelline Falsies Mascara
- Chanel eyeliner in Claire in water lines
- Revlon Color Burst Lipstick in Peach
- MAC Lipglass in Lychee Luxe
Here are some close-up pictures of eyes and more pictures of the whole look:
I hope you all liked the look. Do try it out and tweet me your pictures. Its very quick and easy.
In my couple of next posts I will share the looks from my vacation. Got delayed because of illness.
Lots of Love