Hope you all are having a great week so far.
Chanel has launched its make-up collection for Spring 2013 'Collection Printemps Precioux De Chanel' worldwide and in India recently.
The collection includes precious pinks and plums for lips and nails to awaken the vibrancy of Spring and a palette inspired by Gabrielle 'Coco' Chanel's codes of sophistication and simplicity.
- Poudre Signee De Chanel Illuminating Powder
- Jouse Contrast Powder Blush in Frivole
- Les Ombre Quadra Eyeshadow Palette in Raffinement
- Stylo Yeux Waterproof eyeliner pencil in Or Rose, Beryl, Santal
- Rouge Allure Luminous Intense Lipcolor in Fantasque, Precieese , Envoutante, Captivante
- Rouge Allure Velvet Luminous Intense Lip Color in L'ectante, Favorite
- Rouge Allure Extrate De Gloss Merveille, Attirance
- Le Crayon Levers Precision Lip Definer in Rubellite, Palissandre
- Rouge Double Intensite Ultra Wear Lip Color in Rose Pearl
- Le Vernise Nail Lacqour in Emprice, Fracas, Accessoire
Availability: Chanel Store, Palladium Mall, Lower Parel, Mumbai
I liked most of the stuff from the collection, especially the highlighter is chef-d'oeuvre del'art i.e. master piece of art. It has the Chanel logo and Chanel's signature products embossed on it. Loved the luxurious pouch packaging of the powder. Of the entire collection I picked up this Illuminating Powder for INR 3700/- and Rouge Allure Extrate De Gloss in Merveille for INR 2100/-.
Here are some pictures of the products that I picked up and swatches (these pictures were taken indoor in artificial light, pictures in the day light will be updated tomorrow)
I will this post with some more pictures of the illuminating powder, to show how it looks is broad day light. Couldn't wait to share the excitement of owning the master piece of art and hence this quick post.
Have had a chance to have a look at the collection? What are planning to buy from this collection.
Lots of Love