Hope you all are having a great week.
Holiday season is just the round the corner and inspiring lot of us to create glamorous looks. I love creating looks using glitters for the festive season. Also, vampy dark lips are very much in these days, so paired glittering eyes with vampy lips for holidays/ Christmas/ New Year's Eve. This look is very versatile and can be worn for any party or a night out around the town. If you feel glitter eyes and vampy lips are a little too much, then you can switch the lipstick with a nude or light pink lipgloss/ lipstick of your choice. If you want to recreate the look, continue reading for a full list of products and picture tutorial to get the look. Here, I want to reiterate that you don't have to have the exact same products to recreate this look.
Oh yeah, if you are wondering, I got this hair cut done on Sunday.
Here are the products used to create this look:
- Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer in Dark
- Chanel Le Blanc De Chanel Sheer Illuminating Base (Sample)
- Nars Sheer Glow Foundation
- Nars Bronzer in Casino
- MAC Powder Blush in Plum Foolery
- MAC Cream Color Base in Pearl
- MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
- MAC Eye-shadows: Cork, Espresso, Brun (eyebrows), Museum Bronze Pigment (Pro Pigment, Sample from Makeupgeek), MAC Pigment in Reflects Antiqued Gold
- Nars Single eye-shadow in Mekong
- Clinique Gel Eyeliner in True Black
- Lakme' Absolute Kohl Ultimate
- Bourjois Volume Glamour Max mascara
- MAC lipliner in Currant
- Chanel Rouge Coco Hydrating lipstick in Rivoli
Here is the stepwise picture tutorial to get the look:
- Step 1: As always start with priming your lids with MAC Soft Ochre paint pot.
- Step 2: Apply Cork e/s in the crease using a tapered blending brush like MAC 217
- Step 3: Apply e/s Espresso to darken the outer corner of crease using the same MAC 217 type of brush
- Step 4: Apply Nars Mekong e/s in the outer corner of the lid using MAC 239 brush and blend it well, using the same MAC 217 brush, in the crease so that there are no harsh lines
- Step 6: Now, apply pigment Museum Bronze in the inner half/ two-third of the lid and also trace it under the lower lash-line
- Step 7: Now, apply reflects Antiqued Gold using the same MAC 239 brush. I have used MAC Fix+ spray to wet the brush, this help avoid the fall out all over the face.
- Step 8: Now, line both the water lines using a dark black kohl, line upper lash line and apply good 2-3 coats of mascara to finish of the look.
Here are some more pictures of the completed look. The blush just got washed out in the pictures, but, I swear that it does shows up in person and compliments the look very well.
Hope you all liked the look and the vampy lips. Do, let me know in the comments below and tweet me your pictures, if you try this look.
Join me on Twitter @eesha_thakur22
Have a nice remaining week.
Lots of love