Hope you all had a great. I can't believe its Friday already. I had a relatively hectic week and I also have a Saturday working this week. Anyways, in between I sneaked some time and tried this soft green smokey eyes, which turned out quite well. So, thought why not share with you all. This is quite easy to achieve and you can also replace the green with any other color of your choice. Also, as I always say you don't have to have the exact same products to recreate this look. You can use whatever you have and you like.
|Photograph taken right next to the wimdow|
- Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer in Dark
- Nars Sheer Glow Foundation - Stromboli
- MAC Bronzer in Refined Golden
- MAC Creamblend blush in Posey
- MUFE Face Illuminator #22
- MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study
- MAC e/s in Ricepaper
- MAC e/s in Wedge
- Nars e/s in Night Porter
- MAC e/s in Brun (Brows)
- Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Stash
- Lakme Kohl Ultimate in Black
- Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara
- Chanel Rouge Coco hydrating lipstick in Organdi Rose
Below is the step-by-step tutorial to get the look:
- Start the look with filling your brows so that you will the extent to which you want to extend your eyeshadow.
- Prime your lids with MAC Painterly PP
- Apply PP in Bare Study all over the lid ad blend well
- Dust MAC e/s Ricepaper over Bare Study using a fluffy brush like MAC 224
- Apply UD 24/7 eye pencil Stash - begin from the center of the lash line and wing out a little bit at the end
- Create an outer V using Nars Night Porter e/s and blend it into the crease as shown in pictures below. Blend the harsh edges in crease using MAC Wedge.
- Apply the same UD Stash eyeline under the lower lashline and blend using Night Porter.
- Apply Lakme Kohl ultimate in both upper and lower water lines and finish off the look with Mascara.
Some more pictures of the finished look:
I hope you all like the look and the easy technique to create soft smokey eyes.
Have a great relaxed weekend.
Join me on Twitter: @eesha_thakur22
Lots of love