I hope you all are doing well.
If you have missed my last post and make-up video tutorial, then find it here.
I did this look on the weekend and really turned out well. Especially the skin, which glows, looks perfect and flawless, sorry for a little bit of self appreciation here, but I really liked my skin in all the pictures. There are actually couple of products which made my skin glow like this - First is the Guerlain Parur Aqua liquid foundation and the Second one is Chanel Soft Horizon Blush. Pictures & Reviews coming up in next couple of posts, so stay tuned. :D :D
On my eyes, I have used a BEAUTIFUL pigment from MAC called "TAN". MAC describes this shade very rightly as shimmer pinky-brown-bronze. The shimmer, the softness and the shade itself is to die for. The color pay-off from this pigment is extremely pretty and true to what it looks like in the jar. Very very very ... pretty. I can't imagine a MAC make-up stash without this pigment. Yes, it is a must have anyone who is into make-up.
It comes in a standard MAC plastic jar with a screw cap. I hate the cap of all pigment jars which are velvety and it collect too much dirt and look shabby.
Price: INR 1300/-
Here are pictures and swatches of the beautiful TAN Pigment:
And me wearing this beautiful pigment:
Products used and step wise tutorial to create this look:
- Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer in Dark
- Guerlain Parur Aqau liquid foundation #23 Dore Natural
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC42
- Guerlain Terracotta Bronzer #20
- Chanel Soft Horizon Blush
- MAC Painterly Paint pot
- MAC Tan Pigment
- MAC Soft Brown e/s
- MAC Swiss Chocolate e/s
- MAC Brule e/s
- MAC Shroom e/s
- MAC Solar White e/s
- Clinique Gel eye liner in True Black
- Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Zero
- Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Fruit Punch
Step wise tutorial to get the look:
- Step 1: Apply Painterly PP as base all the lid up to the brow
- Step 2: Apply Soft Brown e/s in the crease using MAC 217 brush
- Step 4: Apply Tan pigment all over the lid leaving the very inner corner
- Step 7: Apply Zero in the water lines, smudge Swiss Chocolate under the lower lashes, apply Shroom in the tear duct, apply Clinique True Black Gel eyeliner on the upper lash line and Mascara to finish off the look.
Here are some more pictures of me with the look:
I hope that you all liked the look.
Lots of Love
P.S. Find me on Twitter @makeupbyeesha