Hope you all are happy and healthy.
I did this fun look just before proceeding for the vacation, when I was playing around with MAC's Chrome Yellow eyeshadow. Chrome Yellow is a sunshine bright yellow color in matte finish. Pigmentation is OK, not so great. I had to really work to build it up to get the same shade intensity as it appears in the pan and it is slightly difficult to blend. But, the beauty of color takes it to one of precious MAC eye shadows that I own and is the craziest eye shadow shade I own.
Here are some pictures of the eye shadow:
And, here is the look I created using Chrome Yellow:
I could dare to use Chrome Yellow as the main lid color, so, I have used it in the middle of the lid to give a nice pop to my eyes. And to balance the crazy bright eyes, I have paired it with pink lips instead of nude lip color.
List of products used to create the look:
- Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer in Dark
- Clinique Anti Blemish Foundation #5
- Dior Nude Pouder #40
- Nars Orgasm Blush
Eyes: (MAC eye-shadows)
- Humid - on inner & outer third of the lid and under the lower lashline
- Chrome Yellow - in the middle part of the lid
- Espresso - in the crease
- Cork - Blending shade
- Ricepaper - under the brows
- Juxt - inner corner (you may replace it with a golden white shade, which would probably look more appropriate with this look, than a green) I realised it after seeing the pictures.
- Clinique Gel liner in True Black
- Urban Decay 24/7 eye liner pencil in Zero
- Revlon Grow luscious mascara in Black - 2 to 3 coats (you can also use false lashes with this look)
- Dior Addict lipstick in Dior Kiss
Here are some close-up pictures and more of me with this look:
I hope you liked the look. Let me know how would you such a bright yellow eye shadow.
Some pictures from my vacation to husband's home town Jabalpur (Pictures of Beraghat, which is a water fall and river valley with Satpura & Vindhyachal mountain ranges on either side, and surrounded with white marble).
|The Water Fall Called "Dhuan Dhaar"|
|Just opposite the Water fall - Water valley with marble on either side|
|Boating through the valley, where depth of the river water varies between 250 feet to 650 feet. Satpura range is on the left and Vindhyachal range is on the right hand side|
|At this point water is ~660 ft deep. It is believed that the two ranges were so close that monkey could climb!|
Local people there say that one should see this beautiful place on a full moon night just during winter months when the marble is more cleaner and white. I just loved the place and would love to visit again and again.
Hope you enjoyed the pictures.