Hope you all are having a great weekend.
I did this look yesterday for a movie with family. It's quite apt for the season and it's quite wearable anytime during the day. Even though it's Spring inspired, but, I feel it's a versatile look and good for any season. I am kinda loving pairing Bronze/ Brown eyeshadow these days. But, I will try and incorporate more colorful looks for Spring in future posts.
- Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer Dark
- Clinique Anti Blemish foundation #6
- MAC Select Cover-up concealer NC43 for blemishes
- MAC Mineralise blush in Gentle
- Estee' Lauder Soft shimmer bronzer
- MAC Painterly Paintpot
- Chanel Ombre Essential Soft Touch eyeshadow in Fauve on lids
- MAC Carbonised & Bronze in the crease, Bronze under the lower lash line
- MAC Center Stage to dark the outer corner
- MAC Prance to brighten in the inner corner of the lid
- MAC Fluidline in Blitz & Glitz
- Revlon Grow Luscious mascara in Black
- Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Bourbon in the water line and lower lashline
- Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Zero in the upper water line
- Dior Addict lipstick in Dior Kiss
Here are some more pictures of the look:
|Natural Day Lighting|
Hope you all liked the look.
To connect more with you all, I have now created my profile on Twitter. So, for daily dose of what's happening in my life follow me on Twitter - profile name - 'makeupbyeesha' - link in the side bars.