Hope you all are doing well. I am sorry being out of touch for almost a month now. There are a lot of things which kept me away from blogging and internet.But, the best part was that my parents gave us a surprise visit on our third wedding anniversary to boost us up and I could talk to my mom endlessly after months.I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being patient with my prolonged absence.
Ok, on to the make-up, now that the spring is officially here, I did this look over the weekend with pink lids and lot of bronze around it. Even though I have used pink shade and a bright blush, this look is quite wearable both during day and night.
- Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer in Dark
- MAC Select Cover-up Concealer in NC43
- Clinique Anti-blemish foundation #6
- MAC Blush in Dollymix
- MAC Cream Color Base in Hush
- MAC Paint pot in Painterly
- MAC Paint pot in Fresco Rose
- MAC Pink Venus e/s - lid
- MAC Bronze e/s - crease / lower lash line
- MAC Center Stage e/s - outer v/ lower lash line
- Chambor eye tattoo pencil dark brown shade
- Clinique Gel liner in true black - upper lash lien
- Revlon Grow luscious mascara
Revlon Color Burst Lipstick in Blush
MAC Estee Lauder lipglass in Sugar Rush
Here are some more pictures of the look.
Hope you all liked the look.
Wish you all a very HAPPY HOLI!