Hope you all are doing well and are happy and healthy.
I have created this look using different shades of purple from the Coastal Scents metal mania palette which was lying unused for a long time. I have used the shades that are encircled and numbered.
- Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer in Dark
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid foundation NC40
- MAC MSF Natural in Medium-Dark
- Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder #20
- Nars Blush in Torrid
- MAC Cream Color Base in Pearl
- Coastal Scents Metal Mania palette
- Shiseido Hydro Powder eyeshadow in Violet Vision
- MAC Fluidline in Macro Violet
- Urban 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Ransom
- Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara
- Revlon Color Burst lipstick in Rosey Nude
- Faces glam shine lipgloss in Bare Pink
Step wise Picture Tutorial:
- Step 1: Apply primer and Shiseido Violet Vision Hydro Powder eyeshadow on lid.
- Step 3: Apply e/s # 2 on the remaining part of lid.
- Step 5: Apply e/s # 4 just above the crease color (transition color) and e/s # 5 as your brow highlight.
- Step 7: Apply Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil on the lower water line, Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Zero in the upper water line and MAC Fluidline in Macro Violet on the upper lash line. Apply mascara and finish off the look.
Here are some more pictures of the look.
Hope you all liked the look.