Hope you all are having great first few days of 2012.
MUFE Star Powder # 975 was launched with the Art of Nude Collection in mid 2011. They describe it as pink-bronze, to which I slightly differ, to me it is a peachy nude shade loaded with loads of fine shimmer, though extremely beautiful. I am in love with this star powder, perfect for day time but certainly not an everyday shade as it has lot of shimmer. Great to pair with berry, plum or red lips.
Wear time is great, color pay-off is excellent with buttery smooth finish & is easily blend-able with minimum fallout. Stays put on me with a primer underneath for 6-7 hours & then I see some creasing.
I absolutely adore Star Powders and this particular shade has special place in my hearth as it is very easy & classic shade, that one can never go wrong with it.
Here are some pictures, swatches and me wearing it with berry red lips:
- Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer in Dark
- MAC Select Cover-up Concealer NC43
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC40 + Nars Sheer Glow Stromboli
- MAC MSF Natural Medium-Dark
- Guerlain Terracotta Bronzer #20
- Nars Amour Blush
- Nars Albatross highlighter
- MAC Paint pot in Painterly
- MUFE Star Powder # 975 on lid
- MAC Soft Brown to blend
- MAC Swiss Chocolate in the outer V
- Urban Decay 24/7 pencil Rockstar in lower water line
- Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Zero on upper water line
- Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Whisky under lower lash line & smudged using MAC Swiss Chocolate
- MAC fluidline Dark Diversion
- MUFE Smokey Lash mascara
- Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Raspberry
I have also used this Star Powder in my birthday look here.
Hope the review was helpful and you all liked it on me.
Have a great Friday evening and a relaxing weekend.