Hope that you all are having a great week.
I created this look using a slightly different technique, it turned out to be really pretty (pictures are not doing justice to how beautiful it looks in person). It's kinda bronze smokier kinda look with a pop of gold. Great everyday wear, nothing complicated and you can use this technique to create just any other look. (Many of you may probably know the technique already)
After seeing the pictures I realized, it would look perfect with red lips or berry lips for an evening or night look. Also, I have used brown shade here to darken it, you can use black if you want a more intense look. So, if you want you can alter it the way you want.
- Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer in Dark
- MAC Select Cover Up Concealer in NC43
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC40 + Nars Sheer Glow Stromboli
- Dior Skin Nude Powder #40
- Guerlain Terracotta Matte Bronzer #20
- MAC Pinch o'peach blush
- Nars Albatross as cheek highlighter
- MAC Painterly paint pot
- MAC e/s Romp, Cork, Espresso, Ricepaper, Gorgeous Gold and Goldmine
- Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Whisky (any flat brown eyeliner pencil)
- Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Zero (any flat black eyeliner pencil)
- MUFE Smokey lash mascara
- Dior Addict lipstick in Dior Kiss
Here is the step by step tutorial:
- Step 1: Prime your lids using your favorite paint pot
- Step 2: Apply UD Whisky upper & lower lash line, thicker towards the outer part of lashline, smudge and blend it slightly into the crease.
- Step 3 & 4: Apply Romp and blend it using Cork. Apply Ricepaper as brow highlight.
|The dark smudged pencil is popping out|
- Step 5: Intensify outer corner where the dark brown eyeliner was smudged using Espresso. Also, smudge a little bit of espresso under the lower lash line.
- Step 7: Apply Goldmine & Gorgeous Gold (packing both colors in the brush) in the inner third of the lid. Apply black mascara to finish the look.
Here are some more pictures of the finished look:
|Can you see Nars Albatross highlighter on my cheeks :D :D|
Hope you all liked another neutral look from me. It's little different, isn't it, hope you agree with me? :D :D
Have a great week.