Hope you all had a great weekend and are happy and healthy.
Here is the look which I wore over the weekend which I created using a beautiful eyeshadow from MAC - Deep Truth, which is a shimmery sapphire shade which MAC describes as "True Dark Blue" in Frost finish.
Here is the - Jewelled Toned Sapphire Eyes look!
- Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer - Dark
- MAC Select Cover-up concealer NC43 to hide blemishes
- Nars Sheer Glow foundation Stromboli
- Dior Coral Riviera blush
- Dior Shimmer Powder in Amber Diamond
- Estee Lauder Bronzer
- MAC Painterly Paintpot
- MAC Deep Truth
- MAC Prussian
- MAC Graphology
- MAC Prance (LE)
- MAC Shroom
- Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil Zero
- Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil Binge
- Estee Lauder Gel Eyeliner in Stay Midnight
- MUFE Smoky Lash Mascara
- NYX Lipliner Natural
- Revlon Color Burst lipstick Blush
- MAC Nymphette lipglass
Here is the step wise tutorial.
- Step 2: Apply Deep Truth all over the lid leaving inner third of the lid blank.
- Step 3: Blend it using MAC 217 blush and a little of Deep Truth on it and trace Deep Truth along the 2/3rd of lower lash line.
- Step 4: Apply Prance in the inner third of the lid left blank and under the inner third of the lid.
- Step 5: Apply Prussian in the crease and blend it.
- Step 6: Apply Graphology on the outer V to add more dimension and Shroom under the brows.
Step 7: Apply UD Zero in the upper water line and UD Binge in the lower water line. Apply EL Stay Midnight on upper lash line and finish off with MUFE Smoky lash mascara.
Hope you liked the look.
Wishing everyone a very happy Sankrant and Lohri.