Hope you all had a great week so far.
I created this look using a lot of eye shadows (read: playing with eyeshadows) - purples, orange, gold and green. When I say that it seem to be very difficult to create, but, believe me it is very very easy (which you will realize it in the pictuto below). Ok, this definitely is an over the top look which would look good on girls night out or may be a dinner party, college/ school festivals, etc. depending on your level of comfort to wear such colorful looks, but this certainly is not an everyday kinda look. If, I am given a choice, I would love to wear it for a girlie night out or a fun party with friends/ family.
When I completed this look, I realized that it turned out to be spring/ summer look, but, I did not have any season in mind when I started with this look.
- Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer Dark
- MAC Select Cover up concealer in NC 43
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid foundation in NC 40
- MAC MSF Natural in Medium Dark
- MAC blush in Sunbasque
- MAC Cream Colour Base in Improper Copper
- MAC Paint pot in Painterly
- MAC Hepcat
- MAC Shock-a-holic (LE)
- MAC Rule
- MAC Humid
- MAC Ricepaper
- Inglot e/s # 404
- Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Zero
- MUFE Smoky Lash Mascara
- MAC Blacktrack fluidline
- NYX lip pencil in Natural
- Revlon Color Burst lipstick Peach
- MAC lipglass in Cultured
- Step 1: Prime your lids using Painterly
- Step 2: Apply Hepcat all over the lid leaving inner corner black.
- Step 3: Apply Rule in the crease and blend
- Step 4: Apply Shock-a-holic in the outer V
- Step 5: Apply Inglot # 404 in the inner corner of the lid left blank earlier.
- Step 6: Apply Humid under the outer 2/3rd and Inglot # 404 under the the inner third of the lower lashline. Also, apply Ricepaper under the brows as brow highlight.
- Step 7: Apply UD Zero in the water lines, very thin line of Blacktrack on the upper lashline and finish off the look with mascara.
Here are some more pictures of the completed look:
Hope that you all liked the look and let me know where would you like to wear such colorful looks and alterations that you may want to do with this look.
Have a great remaining week.