Hope you all are having a great week.
The main eye-shadow that used to create this look is MAC Prussian which is in it's famous Matte2 finish. It's a pretty dark navy color which has awesome pigmentation and color pay-off.
Here are the products used and step wise tutorial to get the look:
- Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer in Dark
- MAC Select Cover up concealer in NC43
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC40
- MAC MSF natural in Medium-Dark
- MAC Blush in Pinch o'peach
- MUFE Face Illuminator #22
- Step 1: Start with priming your eyes with your favorite primer.
- Step 2: Apply a MAC PP in Blackground on the lid
- Step 3: Apply MAC Prussian eyeshadow on the black base and blend using MAC Soft Brown.
|Blended using MAC Soft Brown|
- Step 6: Apply MAC Prussian under the lower lash line all the way upto inner third of the lash line. MAC Typographic outer third of the lower lash line and MAC Prance under the inner third of the lower lash line. Apply Black eye-liner on the upper & lower water lines.
- Step 7: Apply mascara on upper (MUFE Smokey lash mascara) & lower lashes and fill in brows to complete the look (MAC Espresso for brows).
- NYX lip pencil in Natural
- MAC Lipglass in Nymphette