Hope you all are happy & healthy.
Here is a sexy eye makeup look with some metallic gold, gold glitter, bronze and black paired with bright neon pink lipstick. You can mute this down by using a lighter shade or a nude lipstick, but for me it's holiday season baby. I wanted to do a tutorial for this look but then I just missed taking pictures in between, however, I would still write the steps to create this look.
- Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer in Dark
- MAC Select Cover up concealer in NC43
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid foundation in NC40
- MAC MSF Natural in Medium-Dark
- MAC Powder blush in Pinch o'peach
- MAC Powder blush in Gingerly to contour
- Start with priming your lids with MAC Painterly paint pot.
- Create a really dark Outer V using any matte black eyeshadow. I have used Urban Decay Creep (Naked Palette).
- Start blending the Outer V. Now, here you would need two brown shadows - a darker one (MAC Espresso) to blend out the black shade and a lighter brown (MAC Cork) to blend the darker brown.
- Start with the darker brown shade & blend out the harsh edges of black and bring it in up to 2/3rd of the crease.
- Take the lighter brown shade and blend out all the harsh edges to get a smooth outer V.
- Take a color close to or a shade lighter to your skin tone and highlight the brows. I have used MAC Brule.
- Take MAC Woodwinked and apply it on the outer half of the lid.
- Take MUFE Metal Powder #1 and apply it in the inner half of the lid and blend well with Woodwinked. Apply the same Metal Powder in the inner third of the lower lash line.
- Take MAC Reflects Gold Pigment and put it one in the inner third of the lid.
- Apply black eyeliner pencil (Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Zero) on the water lines and outer 2/3rd of the lower lashline. Smudge and soften it slightly using MAC Espresso.
- Apply black gel liner on upper lash line and wing it slightly. (MAC Blacktrack Fluidline)
- Apply black mascara (MUFE Smokey lash) on upper & lower lashes.
- MUFE Rouge Artist Intense lipstick #37
- L'oreal glam shine lipgloss in Keep the Sweet #112
Here are some more close-up pictures of the eyes.
Hope you all liked the look (I know a picture tutorial could have been better).
Lots of love and happy holidays!