Hope you all are having a great Sunday.
I got this eyeshadow duo from Lancôme Ombre Absolute Duo in Moon Light a few days back and did this look which is quite appropriate for this festive season. The duo has two shades, light blue with silvery shimmer and a matte navy blue shade. The quality of the eyeshadows is awesome, they are buttery smooth, easy to blend and awesome color pay-off. It costed me around INR 2000/-. It is very expensive, but a great piece to have, especially the lighter blue is gorgeous.
Here is the step wise tutorial with list of products used to create this look:
- Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer in Dark
- MAC Select Cover up concealer to hide blemishes
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid foundation in NC40
- MAC MSF Natural in Medium - Dark
- Estée Lauder Bronze Godded Soleil Bronzer
- Faces Diamond Shine Mineral Blush #03
- Dior Powder Shimmer in Amber Diamond
Eyes: Picture Tutorial with products used
- Step 1: Prime your lids with your favorite primer. I have used UD Primer Potion
- Step 2: Apply a blue base of any sort. I have used Estée Lauder Stay Place cream eye-liner in Stay Midnight.
- Step 4: Apply the darker shade on rest of the lid.
- Step 6: Apply black eyeliner on the upper lash line(MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack) and Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Zero on water lines.
- Step 7: Finish off the eyes with a black mascara( MUFE Smokey Lash Mascara in Black).
- Revlon Color Burst lipstick in Rosey Nude
- Revlon Color Burst lipgloss in Rose Gold
Hope you all liked the look, please let me know in the comments below.