Hope you all are having a great week.
Here is one more gorgeous look, which I created over the weekend, for the holidays, Christmas parties or just about any other party.
- Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer in Dark
- MAC Select Cover up concealer in NC 43
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid foundation in NC40
- Dior Skin Nude Powder # 40
- Christian Dior Blush in Coral Riviera
- MAC Paint Pot in painterly as base
- MUFE Star Powder # 917 all over the lid
- Urban Decay Creep (Naked Palette) outer V & lower lash line
- Urban Decay Buck to soften the edges & blend
- MAC Coppering on the brow bone
- MAC Reflects Blackened Red pigment on the middle of lids
- Urban Decay Virgin as brow highlight
- Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Zero on water lines
- MUFE Smokey Lash Mascara in Black
- NYX Lip pencil in Natural
- Estèe Lauder lipgloss in Sugar Rush
Here are some more pictures & close-ups of the eyes:
Hope you all liked the look.
Have a great remaining week.