Hope you all are having a great weekend.
It's Christmas and holiday season across the world, hence, this dramatic look perfect for holidays and parties.
|(Please excuse my undone brows, I am growing my brows to bring them in a proper shape)|
The main eyeshadow I used to create this look is Estèe Lauder Pure Color eyeshadow in Black Crystals, which is a pretty blackened grey shade with silver glitter crystals.
For lips I have used MAC's Impassioned lipstick which is a gorgeous bright neon pink shade.
- Eve Salmon Concealer in Dark
- MAC Select Cover up concealer in NC 43 to hide blemishes
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC 40
- Dior Skin Nude Powder in #40 Honey Beige
- NYX HD Cream Blush in Natural
- Guerlain bronzer # 20
- MAC Ricepaper - inner third of the lid
- Estèe Lauder Pure Color eyeshadow in Black Crystals - all over the lid and smudged under the lower lash line
- MAC Cork to blend the lid color
- MAC Brule to highlight
- MAC Typographic in the outer V and outer third of the lower
- Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Zero on water lines
- MUFE Smokey Lash Mascara in Black
- MAC lipstick in Impassioned
- MAC Lipglass in Pink Poodle
Here are some more pictures and close-up of the eyes:
Hope you liked the look and will try the look during holidays & parties.