Hope you all had a great Sunday.
My hubs travelling so got a lot of time playing with make-up, did some shopping and gifted myself Russian Red lipstick ( as compensation for spending weekend alone ;-) ), which has got rave reviews across the world. Red lips are so much in these days that I could not stop myself from buying this beauty. It's a beautiful matte true red shade.
I created this look featuring MAC Russian Red lipstick which would be good for any party, but, what would be better than the Christmas Party to sport red lips. Some of you may want to wear red lipstick with no/ minimum eye make-up, that's completely up to you. But, I feel that some neutral eye-makeup make the look complete, otherwise to me, it looks like lips screaming look at me look at me.
- Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer in Dark
- MAC Select Cover up concealer in NC43 to hide blemishes
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid (NC40) for coverage + Nars Sheer Glow (Stromboli) for dewy finish.
- Dior Skin Nude powder #40 Honey Beige
- MAC Mineralized blush in Warm Soul
- MAC Paint pot in Painterly as base
- MAC Paint pot in Constructivist all over the lid leaving inner third of the lid
- MAC Naked pigment on the inner third of the lid
- MAC Gold Stroke pigment on the Constructivist Paint Pot
- MAC Handwritten in the outer V and smudged under the lower lashline
- MAC Coppering on the browbone/ crease
- MAC Shroom to highlighter
- Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Zero
- MAC Fluidline in Black Track
- MUFE Smokey Lash Mascara
- MAC Russian Red lipstick
Here are some more pictures and some close-up pics of eyes:
Hope you all like the look and Russian Red on me, please let me know.