Hope you all are having a great Friday.
The main e/s used to create this looks is MAC Unflappable from MAC's Peacocky Collection. I know I know, this collection is ages old, but, I really wanted to share the look with you all as it is neutral as well as dramatic and I really like this look. (Some of the Peacocky Collection Mega Metal e/s are still available in MAC stores).
So, here is the look and the products used to create this look:
- Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer in "Dark"
- MAC Select Cover up Concealer in NC 43
- Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Stromboli
- MAC MSF NAtural in Medium-Dark
- MAC Blush in Fleu Power
- Guerlain Bronzer Terracotta # 20
- MAC Paint pot in Painterly as base
- MAC e/s in Unflappable on lid leaving inner third and smudged under outer 2/3rd of lower lashline
- Urban Decay Naked to blend the lid color and smudged under the outer third of the lower lashline
- Urban Decay Creep in Outer V
- Urban Decay Virgin as brow highlight
- MAC e/s in Prance in the inner third of the lid left blank and inner third of the lower lash line
- MAC Fluidline in Black Track upper lashline
- Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Zero in water lines
- MAC Zoom lash mascara in Zoom Black
- Revlon Color Burst lipstick in Soft Rose
- Revlon Super lustrous lipgloss in Rose
Some more pictures and close-up of eye make-up:
Hope you all liked the look.
Have a great weekend.