Hope you all had a great weekend.
MAC e/c in Club (reviewed here) is such pretty eyeshadow that I can't stop loving it. It's mystical teal/ green duo-chrome makes it even more beautiful. Here is the look which I sported over the weekend using Club eyeshadow.
- Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer in Dark (reviewed here)
- MAC Select Cover up concealer in NC43
- Nars Sheer glow foundation in Stromboli (reviewed here)
- MAC MSF Natural in Medium Dark
- MAC Blush in Pinch o' peach
- MAC Cream Color Base in Hush (Reviewed here)
- MAC paint pot in painterly as base
- MAC Club e/s all over the lid and outer 2/3rd of lower lash line
- MAC Cork e/s in crease to blend Club
- MAC Embark in Outer V and outer third of the lower lashline , very close to lashes.
- MAC Ricepaper e/s as brow highlight
- MAC e/s in Shimmermoss in the inner third of the lid and lower lash line
- MAC Vanilla pigment patted on the highest point of the brow arch.
- Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Zero (water lines)
- MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack on upper lash line
- MAC Zoom lash mascara in Zoom black
- MAC See Sheer lipstick
- MAC Lipglass in Cultured
Here are some more pictures and close-up of the look:
Hope you all liked the look.
Have a great week ahead.