Hope you all are happy and healthy!
MAC eye-shadow in 'Antiqued' is a reddish copper shade which MAC describes as Ash Brown with Bronze, in it's famous Veluxe Pearl finish. It's a versatile shade that can be used as lid colour or as a crease color and can be paired with browns, plums, berries and dark purples. In crease, I love pairing it with Mythology and Expensive Pink and when applied on lid I love pairing it with Handwritten or Sketch in the crease/ outer V.
It looks more bronze when applied over a dark brown base (MAC Constructivist PP) and looks more coppery when applied over a plum/ burgundy base (MAC Artifact PP).
It's color pay-off and pigmentation is like any VP finish eye-shadows from MAC. It's staying power is just amazing and even after 5-6 hours it looks like freshly applied and doesn't fade or crease.
Overall, I like this shadow very much and would recommend it to anyone who loves neutral shades and for those who like colorful eyeshadows, it's good to have in your kitty considering it's versatility.
Here are some pictures, swatches and a look using MAC Antiqued:
- Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer "Dark" for under eyes
- MAC Select Cover Up Concealer to hide blemishes
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC40
- MAC Blot Powder
- MAC Blush in Sunbasque
- MAC PP in Painterly as base
- MAC e/s in Antiqued (all over the lid)
- MAC e/s in Soft Brown to blend the harsh edges
- MAC e/s in Sketch (Outer V & half of lower lash line)
- MAC e/s in Naked Lunch (Brow highlight and inner corner)
- MAC Fluidline in Macro Violet (Upper lash line)
- UD 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Zero (Upper & lower lashes)
- Estee Lauder Lash lengthening mascara
- Estee Lauder lipgloss in Rock Candy
Hope you liked it on me. What do you like paring Antiqued with, do let me know in the comments below.
Have a great week ahead. :-)