Hope you all are having a great week!
Here is the look which I wore for a family dinner party over the weekend. I really loved the way it turned out. It's definitely a look for party or a fun night out in the town. Without wasting anytime, let's get on to the look!
- Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer in Dark
- MAC Select Cover Up concealer to hide blemishes
- Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Stromboli
- MAC MSF Natural in Medium-Dark
- MAC Blushcreme in Posey
- MUFE Uplight Face Illuminator to highlight
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC e/s in Hepcat - all over the lid and lower lash line
- MAC e/s in Contrast - Lid & lower lash line overlapping Hepcat but, very close to lashes so that Hepcat peeks out.
- Mac e/s in Graphology - Outer V and outer 3rd of the lower lashline, again very very close to lashes
- MAC Glitter pigment in Pearl - on the center of the lid (it's not showing up well in the pictures, but it does give dramatic pop to the entire look)
- Estee Lauder Gel Eyeliner in Stay Midnight
- MAC Zoom Lash mascara in Zoom Black
- Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in the water lines
- MAC Lipglass in Nymphette
Hope you all like it and hope that you all will try it with whatever products that you may have.
Have a great week ahead.