Hope you all are doing well and having a great week so far.
The other day I was just digging up my MAC eye-shadows and adoring them and realized that I have not used Tempting for a while and created this look using Tempting e/s and giving it a pop of plum using MAC's Captive lipstick (Reviewed here)and flushed peachy-pink cheeks. I didn't want to do a typical bronze smokey eye kinda look, so, added coral touch it.
I don't claim it to be a super dramatic or creative look, but I really loved the way it turned out and thought I should share with you guys.
It's a very simple look to achieve with the eye-shadow application techniques explained here.
- Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer "Dark"
- MAC Select Cover up concealer in NC42 to hide blemishes
- MAC pro long wear foundation in NC40 (I am trying a new foundation and got a sample from the store)
- MAC Blush in Fleur Power
- MAC Paint pot in Painterly as base
- MAC Tempting e/s - all over the lid
- MAC Paradisco e/s - crease and blending the lid color
- MAC Center Stage e/s - outer V and smudged under the lower lash line
- MAC Naked Lunch e/s - brow highlight
- Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Zero - water lines
- MAC Zoomlash mascara in Zoom Black
- MAC fluidline in Blacktrack
- MAC lipstick in Captive
- MAC lipglass in Cultured
Here are some more pice/ close-up of the look:
Hope you all liked it!
Have a great week ahead. Aha, it's the second last day of the week. :D :D