By now you all must have known that purple is probably my favorite look. I don't know why, but I just love using purple on my eyes. I wore it last night when I went out for a fun ride with husband and some old buddies. Guys, it was crazy, we went all the way to Marine Drive, Band Stand and just roamed everywhere and ate till death.
Anyways, on to the look, the base that I used is Urban Decay 24/7 eye-liner pencil in "rockstar" which is a plumy-purple shade and the main eye shadow for the look is MAC Parfait Armour.
Here is the breakdown of the look:
Picture and swatches of products used to get this look:
|From Left to Right: UD Rockstar, Parfait Armour, E/S # 1 from 120 Palette, Shiseido Hydro Powder Rose Tulle, MAC Blush Style, MAC CCB Improper Copper|
- Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer "Dark"
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid foundation NC40
- MAC Blot powder in Medium-Dark
- MAC Blush in Style
- MAC Creame Color base in Improper Copper
- Start with priming your eyes with your favorite primer. I used MAC PP in Painterly.
- Apply UD 24/7 eye-liner pencil "rockstar" all over the lid and blend it well
- Apply MAC e/s in Parfait Armour over the plum base
- Blend it using e/s # 1 from 120 palette
- Create Outer V using e/s circled (Dark blackened plum color) from the 28 neutral palette, blend it well and apply any matte white e/s as brow highlight (e/s # 2 in 120 palette). Trace the same dark plum color under the lower lashline, as shown in the third pic below.
|Blended Outer V|
- Apply UD 24/7 rockstar in the lower water line. Tightline using UD 24/7 in Zero, black gel eye-liner on the upper lashline (MAC Blactrack used here) and apply good two coats of Mascara. Take Hydro Powder eye shadow in Rose Tulle (sparkly pink shade) in the inner corner and on the highest point of your brow arch. And finally fill in your brows. I have used MAC e/s Espresso.
- Apply NYX Lips pencil in Natural all over the lips
- Lightly dab MAC lipstick in Hibiscus
- Apply MAC lipglass in Nymphette
Hope you all liked the look and will try it out. Hope you all had a great Saturday night and are having a great Sunday.