Wishing you all a very
Happy & Prosperous Diwali!
I am sorry for being away from blogging. It was because of Diwali preparations and a lot of guests at home, this being first Diwali in our new home, hence, a lot of excitement. Between all this huha I some how managed to do a festive gold/ copper/ burgundy look with red lips. Hope you all would like it!
- Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer in Dark
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC40
- MAC Blot Powder
- MAC Gingerly to contour
- MAC Fleur Power blush
- MAC Cream Color Base in Hush (Review/Pics)
- UD Primer Potion as Base
- MAC PP in Rubensque all over the lid (Review/ Pics)
- MAC e/s in Retrospeck (inner half of the lid)
- MAC e/s in Mythology (Outer half of the lid)
- MAC e/s Soft Brown (to blend the above two colors)
- MAC pigment in Heritage Rouge (Outer V and outer third of the lower lash line)
- MAC e/s in Naked Lunch to Highlight under the brows
- MAC e/s in Espresso to fill in the brows
- UD 24/7 in Zero (water lines)
- MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack (upper lash line)
- Estee Lauder Lash Lengthening Mascara (Upper and lower lashes)
- MAC Cream Sheen lipstick in "Dare You"
I will now be back in action after Diwali with a lot of reviews and looks. Hope you have a great Diwali.