Hope you all are doing well and are healthy and happy.
Today I am reviewing an awesome eye product from a leading higher end brand Make Up For Ever (MUFE) called Waterproof Aqua Cream Color in shade #15.
The Aqua Cream is an ultra-pigmented, long-lasting waterproof cream. Highly concentrated in mother-of-pearl pigments, it provides an immediate color intensity with a luminous finish.
Its long-lasting formula will not crease or smudge under the most extreme conditions.
Available in 22 shades, the multipurpose Aqua Cream can be applied on your lips, cheeks and eyes.
My take on this product:
- As claimed be the company this is smudge proof and crease free product with awesome formula and pigmentation.
- It is extremely smooth to apply and easy to blend. I use my ring finger to apply and use MAC 217 to blend.
- It doesn't crease at all on me, even after 9-10 hours of application and even without primer.
- If compared with MAC Paint Pots, they are quite similar, but MUFE ones are more creamier whereas MAC PP are creamier but dry, if you understand what I want to say!
- Pricey but worth the price. Costed me around INR 1300/-.
MUFE Aqua Cream # 15
- It's a shimmery bronzy-taupe shade. Closest dupe could be NYX's Jumbo Eye Pencil in Iced Mocha.
- Perfect neutral shade for everyday.
Below are some pictures, swatches and FOTD using this product:
Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer in Dark
Shiseido Dual Balancing Foundation # O60
MAC MSF Natural in Medium-Dark
MAC Mineralized blush in Warm Soul
- MUFE Aqua Cream # 15 on the lid
- MAC e/s in wedge (in crease in to blend the lid color)
- MAC Unflappable (LE from Peacocky Collection, Outer V and smudged under lower lashes)
- MAC e/s in Ricepaper to highlight
- MAC e/s in Retrospeck (inner corner)
- UD 24/7 in Zero (Upper & lower water line)
- Estee Lauder lash lengthening Mascara
- UD 24/7 in Zero smudged with MAC e/s in Unflappable on the upper lash line for liner
- Revlon CB lipstick in Blush
- MAC lipglass in Cultured
Have a great week ahead.