Hope you all are doing well and enjoying your weekend.
MAC eyeshadow in "Club" is the most beautiful eyeshadow in the entire range. It's a brown shade with teal/ green duo chrome. MAC describes this shade as 'red-brown with green pearl' in satin finish.
I would recommend it to everybody, it's a must have shade from MAC's permanent range of eyeshadows. Even if you are on budget for eyeshadows, girls, this is one shade which you must have.
Price: Refill INR 680/-
There could be numerous ways to wear this shadow, very versatile to be paired with any shade.
Like other MAC e/s this one is also very nicely pigmented, has a great color pay-off and very easy to blend.
Below are some pictures from different angles and different lighting of this beautiful MAC e/s:
Below are the pictures (taken after a movie and diner, please excuse a little bit of creasing)of make-up look using "Club":
- Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer "Dark"
- MAC Select Cover-up concealer NC43 to hide blemishes/ scars
- MUFE HD Foundation #123
- MAC Blot Powder Medium-Dark
- MAC blush Peachykeen
- Guerlain Terracotta Matte Bronzer #20
- UD Primer Potion
- Estee Lauder Stay in Place Cream Eyeshadow in Precious Jade (Lid)
- MAC e/s in Club (over the green base on lid and blended into the crease, smudged under the outer 2/3rd of the lower lash line )
- MAC e/s in Smut (Outer V and outer 1/3rd of the lower lash line)
- MAC e/s in Wedge (blending shade)
- MAC e/s in Brule (Brow highlight)
- MAC Vanilla Pigment (inner tear duct and blended on the highest point of the brow arch)
- UD 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Zero (Upper & lower water lines)
- MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack (upper lash line)
- MAC Zoom lash mascara in Zoom Black
- Estee Lauder lipgloss in Racy Raspberry
I hope you all liked it. Have you tried this e/s from MAC, do share with me your favorite way to wear this beauty in the comments below.
Have a great Sunday.