Hope you all are doing well and having a great week so far!
Tiger Eyes - Hydro Powder eye-shadow from Shiseido, is a beautiful shimmery peachy-bronze shade. It's been really a long time I wore this shadow. I so love this formula from Shiseido, it's smooth like butter and very easy to apply and doesn't crease for good 4-5 hours. Sometimes, I wear it just as a wash all over the lid and sometimes I pair it up with some darker shades like browns, plums, etc.
EDIT: I thought the pictures and some swatches would make this post complete. So, here are the pictures & swatches of Tigers Eyes!
Today, I am wearing it with a warm brown shadow to create another neutral look. Yeah, I love creating looks that neutral and wearable by most at anytime of the day and year :)
- Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer in 'Dark'
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC 40
- MAC MSF Natural in Medium-Dark
- Shiseido powder blush in Innocent Rose
- MAC PP in Painterly as base
- Tiger Eyes all over the lid with ring finger
- Blend it using MAC Soft Brown e/s in the crease
- Define the Outer V using MAC Folie e/s and blend it well so that there are no harsh lines
- Highlight under the brow using MAC Brule e/s or any other matte e/s close to skin color
- UD 24/7 in Zero to line upper & lower water line
- MAC Fluidline in Dipdown to line upper lash line
- Estee Lauder lash lengthening mascara
- Revlon CB lipstick in Rosey Nude
- Estee Lauder Lip Gloss in Lacy Raspberry
And this is the finished look. :)
Hope you all liked the look.. xoxo
Have a great remaining week and stay happy.