Hope you all are happy & healthy.
With all the festivals round the corner, first one being Rakshabandhan, I thought classic red lips with dark brown/ bronze smokey kinda eyes will suit the occasion or for a family dinner & outing.
This is definitely my way of wearing red lips. I like it this way as to me no eye-makeup with red lips means my lips screaming 'look at me' which I definitely don't like. So, to balance out the drama of red lips I prefer to wear some brown/ bronze eye-makeup. But, you can chose to wear a light eye-makeup or just a dark smudged kohl.
So, lets see how I created this look.
- Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer in Dark
- Shiseido Dual Balancing foundation in # O60
- MAC MSF Natural in Medium-Dark
- Guerlain Terracotta bronzer in # 20
- MAC CCB in Pearl
- MAC PP in Painterly (all over as base)
- MAC PP in Constructivist (Lid)
- Estee Lauder Pure colour e/s in Hot Cinnamon Shimmer (Lid over the PP)
- MAC e/s in All the glitters (Crease)
- MAC e/s in Handwritten or you can chose to use black e/s (Outer V & smudges under the lower lash line)
- MAC e/s in Brule (Brow highlight)
- MAC fluidline in Blacktrack (Upper lashline)
- UD 24/7 in Zero (water lines)
- MAC Zoomlash mascara in Zoom Black
Hope you all liked this combo on eyes & lips and would rock this look. What make-up are you planning to wear this Rakshabandhan?
Have a great week ahead...