Hope you all are doing well and are happy & healthy!
In this era of cut-throat competition, we always strive to walk that extra mile do deliver the best, be it at work or at home.Most of us are part of this competition and are struggling to lead the race. And the result is lack of sleep & stress which results in Dark Circles! The best way to get rid of them is to have at least 6 hours of sound sleep in a day. But, I have them because of hereditary from my mom, so how much ever I sleep & relax they are still there. Mine are still much lighter than those of my mom & my bro. So, I hide them to get rid of them for some time.
In my tryst to get rid of, read 'hide', those dark circles, I have tried a number of under eye concealers, but none did the job to my satisfaction. After try a lot of concealers from drug store brands to higher end brands, the best concealer for me to hide those raccoon like dark circles is the Eve Pearl's Salmon Concealer.
I love this product very much and use it every single day. This is probably one product I will always stick to, until I find a better option, which I don't think I ever will. It comes a plastic pot like container with a screw cap. I am around NC37-40 and use shade "dark". It is available in four different shades: "Light", "Medium", "Tan", "Dark".
I got this product from the Eve Pearl's website here
It's a pricey product (USD 42) but it deliver's what it claims and this one pricey product which I would say is worth it!
Some pro's & con's of this product:
- Gel like formula hence easy to glide on the delicate under eye area
- Gives full coverage
- Stays longer and doesn't fade over the day
- Doesn't settle in the fine lines or crease
- You need very tiny amount to do the job and hence would last a lot longer. I have been using it for 6 months now and you can see that a lot is still left in the pot
- Nothing in the product as such except it's unavailability in India
- How to apply
- I use my ring finger to apply. Make sure that you take very tiny amount otherwise it will settle down in the fine lines.
|With Concealer. See how nicely it has brightened up my eyes.|
If you are still in search of a perfect under eye concealer, that go for it. I am very sure you will not be disappointed.
Please note that that the views/ opinions presented here are purely based on my experience with the product and are absolutely unbiased and uninfluenced. I hope this review was helpful to some of you.
Happy Friday everyone and hope you all have a great Friday night.