Hope you all are happy and healthy and are doing well.
I am really excited today as I am going to visit my parents and will be off from work for almost a week. Yes, you guessed it right I am going on a vacation to my parents place. :D Though I will be missing in action for all these days, I will definitely be replying all the comments, but may not be able to do posts!
Before I proceed for the vacation, I thought I will share another simple and subtle look with you guys, which is one of my favorites.
- Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer in Dark
- Shiseido Dual Balancing Foundation # O60
- MAC MSF Natural in Medium-Dark
- Nars Orgasm Blush
Eyes: (MAC e/s used)
- PP in Painterly (all over as base)
- Antiqued (lid)
- Twink (crease)
- Embark (Outer V & smudged under the lower lash line)
- Brule (brow hightlight)
- UD 24/7 in Zero (water lines)
- Blacktrack fluidline (upper lashline)
- Estee Lauder lengthening mascara
- Estee Lauder lipgloss in Rock Candy
Hope you all liked this look. Do let me know in the comments below.
Wish you all a great week ahead and a fun filled extended weekend!