Hope you all had a great week and are happy and healthy.
I am back from a week's vacation after a fantastic stay with parents in a home where I was brought up and had spent my entire childhood till my graduation. Happen to meet a few friends from school to graduation and lot of stuff to eat prepared my mom. My mom has a very big garden and there were some lovely flowers blossoming and there was this playground covered with lush green grass just in front of my parent's home. Here are some pictures from my mom's garden, that are very refreshing to me:
Now, on to the product that I want to share with you all is a beautiful bright red-pink lipstick from Christian Dior's, Dior Addict Range. Like all other Dior Addict lipsticks, this one also has a great staying power and very shiny and glossy. The shade is great for parties & night outs, etc. Here are some pictures and FOTD using this beauty.
- Eve Pearl Salmn Concealer in "Dark"
- MUFE HD Foudation # 123
- MAC Blush in Ambering Rose
- Dior Skin Shimmer Star in # 02 Amber Diamond (as cheek bone highlighter)
Eyes: (MAC Eyeshadows)
- PP in Painterly (Base)
- Woodwinked (Lid)
- Bronze (Crease)
- Smut (Outer V & smudged under lower lash line)
- UD 24/7 in Zero (water lines)
- MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack (upper lash line)
- Estee Lauder lash lengthening mascara
- Dior Addict High Shine lipstick # 865 "Collection"