Hope all of you all are doing well and are healthy and happy.
I was in fun mood and wanted to play with MAC's Sumptuous Olive e/s, which is a beautiful olive shade with golden sheen. I paired it up with MAC's Mulch e/s, which is a red-bronze shade with golden shimmer.
Whenever I wear green I generally wear a very soft & muted blush or a just a bronzer. But, today, since I was in fun mood, I decided to go a little OTT and worn a peachy-pink blush with a bronzer to contour and MAC Cream Color Base to highlight my cheek bones. I made sure that I don't look like disco ball by blending / buffing them a lot. Hope I was able to do justice to that!
On lips, I decided wear Coral lipstick, which gives pop to the whole look.
I actually started doing the tutorial but missed out taking pictures in between, but the process is very much similar to what I explained HERE.
- Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer in Dark
- MAC Select Moisture Cover in NC 44.5 (LE)
- Shiseido Dual Balance foundation # O60
- MAC MSF in Medium-Dark
- Guerlain Terracota Matte Bronzer in # 20
- MAC blush in Peachykeen
- MAC CCB in Pearl
Eyes: (MAC e/s unless otherwise specified)
- PP in Painterly all over as base
- Estee Lauder Stay in Place Double Wear Creame e/s in Precious Jade on lid
- Sumptuous Olive on the green base and trace it under the lower lash line up to outer 2/3rd
- Cork to blend the lid colour
- Mulch in the outer V & outer third of the lower lash line and trace it under outer third of the lower lash line
- MAC Ricepaper as brow highlight and inner corner of the eye to brighten up eyes
- Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Zero lower/ upper water line
- MAC fluidline in Blacktrack on upper lash line
- MAC Zoomlash mascara in Zoom Black
- MAC lipstick in Viva Glam Cyndi
- MAC lipgloss in Viva Glam Cyndi
|Sorry for a weird pic but can you all see the contouring, blush & the highlighter??|
|This is when my husband entered the room and a happy me :D|
Hope you all had a great week so far and have a great remaining week.